PEACHTREE CITY & NEWNAN ATTORNEYS| Prater & Associates

Peachtree City & Newnan is a corridor of over 200,000 people. Prater & Associates has practice law between Newnan and Fayetteville for almost 23 years. In point of fact Mr. Prater was working in Peachtree City when he was sworn in as a lawyer in the Fayette County Bar by Judge Andrew Whalen in 1987. Call Prater & Associates today for an appointment: 770-253-7778 or click to our website and email us.

ADVISE AND COUNSEL

If you are searching for a personal attorney or one for a small business, then perhaps you have happened upon the right lawyer. Over the past 23 years I have gained vast and deep experience in a huge spectrum of law: From my beginnings as a law clerk in an insurance defense firm in Birmingham, Alabama doing work for Allstate Insurance and Cincinnati Insurance, to clerking at the University of Alabama's Office of Counsel where I worked on contracts ~ for Bill Curry then coach of the Criminson Tide football team - concert's by Traffic, Chicago, Jethro Tull, Joni Mitchell, Little Feat, Jay Leno to name but a few ~ and Estates and Endowments which left multimillion dollar estates to the University, even worked on employment disputes involving tenured professors. I was honored to have been chosen to help in such complex legal matters for my Alma Mater.

I started my law practice right here in Peachtree City in the law firm of Glover & davis, PA, under the mentorship of Jim Webb and John Stuckey, who taught me well. Very soon I was also working on cases for Litt Glover and Ed Gartin learning and practing complex construction litigation and arbitration.

Within 4 years I was offered a full equity partnership in Glover & Davis and of course I jumped at the honor and opportunity and bought in as soon as I could.